Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch for three...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:48 am

Bano, Camro and Fami sit at a small table (so they can reach). Bano puts some berries in front of Camro and Fami and takes some for himself.
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Lunch for three... Left_bar_bleue10/100Lunch for three... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:38 pm

i want some!!
Back to top Go down

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:19 pm

stumbles throughuh.........
Back to top Go down

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:20 am

huh? who are you guys?
Back to top Go down

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:21 am

After handing Justin a bag of berries Bano noticed a new man, that looked oddly familiar, come through the door. "Hello are you ok?" He asked in a worried tone. "I'm Bano. Thats Justin." He pointed to Justin. "And those are my friends, Camro and Fami."
Back to top Go down

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:24 am

uh... okay.sits down and nibbles on an apple
Back to top Go down

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:47 am

"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:00 am

looks up who am i?
Back to top Go down

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:12 am

do you know?
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Lunch for three... Left_bar_bleue10/100Lunch for three... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:46 pm

YOU ARE A PERSON *EATS THE BAG WITH THE BERRYS IN IT* thx.. i was starving
Back to top Go down

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:08 am

huh!? um........... i have to go. walks out still nibbling on an apple this wierd red thing is good...
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:29 am

bye werid apple lover person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch for three... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch for three...   Lunch for three... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch for three...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: Jungle :: Bano's Treehouse-
Jump to: