Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Empty
PostSubject: Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!   Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:39 am

Where am I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!   Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:01 am

runs to the beach

Hey!! HEY!!!

Are you OK?

Gosh, with more and more people ending up on this islnad, it will get harder to survive.
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Left_bar_bleue10/100Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!   Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:11 pm

pops up yeah the food limits! we dont have allot of food allready! oh hey nina dident see you there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!   Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:21 pm

"Hey Ninja" *Pops out of nowhere just like in Kurrinoh*

"It's ruined for us all. . ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!   Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:23 am

"Welcome to our little island." Doreto comes up saying stuff in a depressing manor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!   Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:48 am

We just need to work as a team to survive! who knows?
maybe the natives are friendly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!   Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:41 pm

"And maybe I invented Marry Poppins." Devin rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!   Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:03 am

no way! that must be why you post like you're writing a book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!   Hmmph! My vacation is ruined! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmph! My vacation is ruined!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: East Town :: Beach-
Jump to: